photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Greens For My Hair

I have to admit that I most often fall in love with products based on their packaging. Things that are either colorful, sparkly, holographic or just bright, you make me weak! In this case, these big transparent green bottles of Je L’aime Shiny Repair Shampoo & Conditioner from Kose Cosmeport definitely caught my attention...:)

 photo IMG_9241_zpslsysmwge.jpg

I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for a week already. Honestly, it creates a very different feel than other shampoos that I usually use. It makes my hair feel dry but also moisturized at the same time. Sounds weird, I know. It's different but I like it because then my hair stays in shape the whole day kinda thing.

 photo IMG_0252_zpscc0ldabv.jpg

Je L’aime is silicon-free so it's good for long-term usage. It also contains amino acids which helps stimulate hair growth and thickness.

Aside from its benefit of keeping hair shiny and beautiful, it has a fragrance that changes over time starting from when we first pump it, when we apply it and when it dries up. In the beginning it smells of citrus, green leaves and a bit fruity, then it changes into a floral scent, and lastly becomes rather woody, musky and powdery. Interesting, yes? This part makes me excited! :)

 photo 111_zpswzsalybe.jpg
 photo p_zpssqxfrkco.jpg  photo 11_zpsowja47pd.jpg

Overall, I would recommend this Je L’aime Shiny Repair Shampoo & Conditioner to you guys because not only is it good and healthy for your hair, but the added value of its perfume is so good. You can get them here btw! :)

1 comment:

Elsa Debora said...

Thanks for the information. LUCU GAYA NYA EMEEYYY :")))

Blogging tips