photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Sunday, October 16, 2016

The Foundation Of It All

Just got my hands on Revlon ColorStay Foundation that comes with a new pump for a mess-free application. I've used it for the past one week and I can say is that this is officially my new everyday foundation.

First of all, I love the texture. It's lightweight and creamy and it blends well to my skin. It goes on even and as I add highlighter or concealer, it remains well-blended without making it cakey. I've been looking for a cheaper foundation that works well with my slightly oily skin and has good coverage for the whole day and this product fills both of those requirements. I personally think that Revlon ColorStay Foundation beats many "high end" foundations. All in all, I would recommend this product. Easy to apply, gives a nice matte finish with a bit of glow, lasts all day with no fading. Love! :)

 photo ll_zpsteqpfnkg.jpg  photo lll_zpst41jr7ya.jpg  photo llll_zpsgtkxhmom.jpg

This is my look today using the new Revlon ColorStay Foundation. I see that my skin has a subtle glow, yes?

 photo l_zps7oh5oexm.jpg

1 comment:

Indah Nuria Savitri said...

Subtle glow indeed.. Would it be perfect for oily skin as well?

Blogging tips