photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Saturday, November 19, 2016

It's A Playdate in Makassar!

Did a Pouch Painting session in Makassar together with Kitty Manu and Dinda Puspitasari and our lovely participants. It's been 12 years since the last time I actually held a brush and painted and I was actually very nervous to even started. But after my first stroke, it all just came out naturally. Felt so good, you know? I wanna paint more often now! :)


4 comments:

Tjuandha said...

I would like to recommend place you should visit with 2 hours driving approximately from Makassar. It is called 'Rammang-rammang', best time is early in the morning or after 3 pm. Cheers

Murtiyarini said...

Lucu dan segar sweaternya.

Mary Andrikus said...

Cute bangetttt! I love the result!

Chika said...

Hasil lukisannya baguuuus! :D

Blogging tips